Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EMMA KAILEY QUACH

After getting lost in a Taxi and 5 hours in labor by Dung (pronounce Yung) in the city of Moscow, Russia. Our family has a new addition. Our precious Emma Kayley Quach was introduce into the world on November 07, 2009 at 10.07 am .
She weighed 6 pounds 10 oz. and was 19.7 inches long.


I am a little Matryoshka doll. Russian Winters are soooooooo cold.

Hello my little precious.

How did I get here....I don't remember. Did the Taxi driver finally get GPS??? (Taxi driver keeps getting lost on our way to the hospital)

Wow!!!!! This is a big fish. (Preston calls Emma baby fish from the Sonogram picture-- it look like a little fish to him.)



Got Milk?

3 comments:

  1. Dung, she is SO beautiful! She is just the sweetest little baby ever! Oh my goodness, she is precious!! The little video is too cute! I'm sorry your taxi kept getting lost, that is so frustrating. Did you have an epidural? I hope it wasn't too hard on you. HOw are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so happy that Emma is here safe and sound. She is BEAUTIFUL! I have been thinking about you so much and wondering how things are going. I hope you are getting settled in and that everyone is being friendly. You will have to give me or Crystal your address when you move into a house ok? Congratulations again. I hope you are finding time to get some rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dung,
    You and Jason have brought another precious angel into this world! She is absolutely the most delicate, gorgeous, chubby-cheeked little baby girl. She looks like she is at such peace in her big brother's arms. Please tell Jason and Preston that we said congratulations and they have a big job ahead of them, helping you care for this sweet baby. I am so glad you had a safe delivery and have Emma home now. Thank you so much for keeping me on your email list, I LOVE hearing from you and so glad I have your blog link. I will add it to my blog so everyone can see how you are doing and your beatiful growing family. You are in our thoughts and prayers, take care.
    America

    ReplyDelete